Monday, October 28, 2019

ad300
Advertisement
I wont say "I'll never make u cry";
Bt I'll make u smile before ur tears get dry...,
I wont say "I'll never tell u a lie;
But If I do, I do it for a reason, some day I'll tell u why...,
I dont say "we'll never have a fight";
But I'll say I'm really sorry when I realize u were right...,
I dont say "Life together will be... easy & bright";
But when things get tough...,
I'll hold u tight to me....,
I got nothing more to say,
I got nothing more to prove...,
But Always remember....
I Love you forever
Share This
Previous Post
First

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments: